Sunday, January 8, 2012

Here I go!

So I figured that I have enough stuff going on that it was about time I started a real blog.  I really enjoy reading to blogs of many of my friends and figured it was time to take a stab at it.  You'll probably see a flurry of a few posts in the next week or so as I get stuff laid out and then I will continue to share the results of the experiment.  My body is a great lab experiment with a sample size of 1.

So what does this experiment consist of.   Well this year brings a couple of new things:
1.  I am adopting a vegan diet.
2.  For the first time in 8 years I will be self-coached.
3.  I am taking a break from Ironman racing and this year will be focused on XTerra racing--so I will have a journey to get my mountain biking skills back up to snuff.

1 comment:

  1. Sue this is so cool. I am so interested in this journey that you are on. Thank you for blogging it and sharing with us all. I am going out and getting the book and reading it. Looking forward to more posts your friend and blogging buddy. I am sure I will be sharing your site soon on my site. Take care.
    Steven

    ReplyDelete